8. You are promoting a positive change in our car obsessed culture
6. Increase your sexual stamina
5. You've got better things to do than sit in traffic. Traffic makes you go batty, hate the world, and want to drive off a bridge.
|Another day in New Delhi and another fit of road rage. When does it end?|
2. You actually look cool (except you Scott!). Unlike some douche in a Hummer.
1. Einstein claimed to do his best thinking while on his bike. I can't tell you how many ideas I come up with while riding. Not just shitty ideas either, but actual gooooood ideas. Riding actually gives you time to process your thoughts in a relaxing setting. You actually feel refreshed and you will be a better person. I have noticed a direct correlation to my personal demeanor when I ride vs drive.
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein
|Look at THAT smile!|